Saturday, January 24, 2009

An Interesting Review

But of course I'm insecure...Writers block throws you so far out of the loop. It's been a minute since I've heard feedback, rejection, accolades...I'm getting used to it all....Check this review...For some reason, after this review of my work I was on CLOUD NINE! Let me know what you think!

“I looked at part of it. It's very densely written, and I thought that there was more description than you needed, and the conversation didn't sound natural. I took out most of the attributions, since there were only two people talking, and it was easy for me to tell who was saying what. (Besides, when important information is being exchanged, the attributions get in the way, and a reader can often infer from the characters' words how they are saying them.) Criticism aside, this was very engaging, well-paced, and if I didn't have so many deadlines, I would have edited the whole text (although I did read it).”

Feedback Please! J

No comments:

Post a Comment